As an online entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you need the helpful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you have to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Tracking Link In Email
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and eventually you will end up wasting your money on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the internet searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually offer you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Tracking Link In Email
What is ClickMagick? Tracking Link In Email
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And considering that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Tracking Link In Email
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Tracking Link In Email
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not accessible to particular countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Tracking Link In Email
Something you might wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from safe and secure websites (https) can’t be identified – due to the fact that secure sites are not permitted to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you ensure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 beneficial features that can be included to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Tracking Link In Email
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can include practically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are four various designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Tracking Link In Email
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when picking the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. Tracking Link In Email
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a complete 100%. Tracking Link In Email
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
But that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be significantly harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to test their reaction time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still should have appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially look for assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything negative about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Tracking Link In Email
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or phony IPs. Tracking Link In Email
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous websites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Tracking Link In Email