As an online marketer, if you want more traffic, you need the helpful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you have to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Tracking Link Infusionsoft
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will wind up spending your cash on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have explored the net in search of the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Tracking Link Infusionsoft
What is ClickMagick? Tracking Link Infusionsoft
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Tracking Link Infusionsoft
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Tracking Link Infusionsoft
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Tracking Link Infusionsoft
Something you might want to remember is that organic traffic coming from secure sites (https) can not be detected – because protected websites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user till that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you ensure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be added to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Tracking Link Infusionsoft
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can add basically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are four various designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it is practical when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Tracking Link Infusionsoft
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when selecting the annual strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Tracking Link Infusionsoft
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two customized domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a full 100%. Tracking Link Infusionsoft
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the basics.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be significantly harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly look for aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Tracking Link Infusionsoft
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this amazing link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or phony IPs. Tracking Link Infusionsoft
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have several websites to manage.
Above all, it gives the 30-day free trial and offers the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
Tracking Link Infusionsoft