As an internet entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you need the useful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you have to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Tracking Link Pop In A Box
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will wind up spending your cash on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have actually explored the internet looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately offer you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Tracking Link Pop In A Box
What is ClickMagick? Tracking Link Pop In A Box
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Tracking Link Pop In A Box
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Tracking Link Pop In A Box
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Tracking Link Pop In A Box
Something you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from secure sites (https) can not be identified – due to the fact that protected websites are not allowed to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has actually received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you ensure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be included to your web page to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Tracking Link Pop In A Box
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can include basically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are four various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Tracking Link Pop In A Box
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when selecting the annual plan where you can save as much as 30%. Tracking Link Pop In A Box
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is product a full 100%. Tracking Link Pop In A Box
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the fundamentals.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be considerably more difficult to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to check their action time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion Tracking Link Pop In A Box
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or phony IPs. Tracking Link Pop In A Box
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Tracking Link Pop In A Box