As an online entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you require the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you need to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Tracking Link With Utm Parameters
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will end up wasting your money on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the web looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually offer you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Tracking Link With Utm Parameters
What is ClickMagick? Tracking Link With Utm Parameters
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And since it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Tracking Link With Utm Parameters
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Tracking Link With Utm Parameters
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to specific nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Tracking Link With Utm Parameters
One thing you may want to remember is that organic traffic originating from protected sites (https) can’t be identified – because secure websites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user till that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you make sure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be added to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Tracking Link With Utm Parameters
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can include basically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be developed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is handy when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Tracking Link With Utm Parameters
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when choosing the yearly plan where you can save up to 30%. Tracking Link With Utm Parameters
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom-made domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a full 100%. Tracking Link With Utm Parameters
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the fundamentals.
But that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be substantially more difficult to overcome, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to test their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, but it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially look for assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Tracking Link With Utm Parameters
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or phony IPs. Tracking Link With Utm Parameters
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day totally free trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Tracking Link With Utm Parameters