As an online entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you require the beneficial tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you have to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Tracking Links In Excel
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will wind up wasting your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have checked out the net looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Tracking Links In Excel
What is ClickMagick? Tracking Links In Excel
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it allows you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Tracking Links In Excel
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Tracking Links In Excel
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not available to particular nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Tracking Links In Excel
One thing you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from secure sites (https) can not be identified – due to the fact that safe websites are not permitted to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user till that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you make certain there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your web page to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Tracking Links In Excel
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be added by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will remain until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are four different designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s useful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Tracking Links In Excel
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when picking the annual plan where you can save as much as 30%. Tracking Links In Excel
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a complete 100%. Tracking Links In Excel
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be substantially harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still deserves praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly seek help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Tracking Links In Excel
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or phony IPs. Tracking Links In Excel
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day free trial and gives the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Tracking Links In Excel