As an internet marketer, if you want traffic, you require the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you have to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Tracking Unity Link
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will end up spending your cash on ads without any conversions and sales.
I have checked out the net looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Tracking Unity Link
What is ClickMagick? Tracking Unity Link
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And since it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Tracking Unity Link
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Tracking Unity Link
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not available to certain countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Tracking Unity Link
One thing you might want to remember is that organic traffic coming from secure sites (https) can not be detected – due to the fact that safe and secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has actually received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make certain there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your web page to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Tracking Unity Link
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include pretty much everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are four different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Tracking Unity Link
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when selecting the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Tracking Unity Link
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 customized domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is product a complete 100%. Tracking Unity Link
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be substantially harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their response time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially seek assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Tracking Unity Link
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this incredible link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or phony IPs. Tracking Unity Link
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Tracking Unity Link