As an online marketer, if you want more traffic, you need the beneficial tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. Turn Off Link Tracking Mailscanner
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will end up spending your cash on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have explored the internet looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
Turn Off Link Tracking Mailscanner
What is ClickMagick? Turn Off Link Tracking Mailscanner
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Turn Off Link Tracking Mailscanner
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Turn Off Link Tracking Mailscanner
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you wish. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Turn Off Link Tracking Mailscanner
Something you may wish to remember is that organic traffic originating from safe and secure sites (https) can not be identified – due to the fact that protected websites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you ensure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Turn Off Link Tracking Mailscanner
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add practically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be developed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 various designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Turn Off Link Tracking Mailscanner
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when picking the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. Turn Off Link Tracking Mailscanner
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom-made domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a full 100%. Turn Off Link Tracking Mailscanner
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the fundamentals.
But that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be substantially more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their response time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Turn Off Link Tracking Mailscanner
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or fake IPs. Turn Off Link Tracking Mailscanner
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Turn Off Link Tracking Mailscanner