As an online marketer, if you want more traffic, you need the beneficial tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you have to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Udimi App
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will end up spending your cash on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have explored the net in search of the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
What is ClickMagick? Udimi App
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it allows you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Udimi App
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you desire. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not accessible to certain countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Udimi App
Something you may want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from secure sites (https) can not be detected – due to the fact that safe and secure websites are not permitted to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you make sure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can add pretty much everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it’s useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Udimi App
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when picking the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Udimi App
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom-made domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a full 100%. Udimi App
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
But that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you would require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be significantly harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to test their reaction time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly look for assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Udimi App
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or fake IPs. Udimi App
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have several sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and gives the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.