As an online entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you need the helpful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you have to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Udimi For Clickbank
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and eventually you will wind up wasting your money on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have actually explored the internet looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Udimi For Clickbank
What is ClickMagick? Udimi For Clickbank
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Udimi For Clickbank
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Udimi For Clickbank
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to specific nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Udimi For Clickbank
Something you might wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from secure websites (https) can’t be detected – due to the fact that safe and secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make certain there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be added to your website to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Udimi For Clickbank
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can include practically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it’s helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Udimi For Clickbank
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when selecting the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Udimi For Clickbank
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a full 100%. Udimi For Clickbank
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
But that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be substantially harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still should have praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly seek assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Udimi For Clickbank
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this amazing link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or fake IPs. Udimi For Clickbank
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day free trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Udimi For Clickbank