As an online entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you need the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you need to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Udimi Phone
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will end up spending your cash on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have checked out the web looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
What is ClickMagick? Udimi Phone
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Udimi Phone
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to particular countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Udimi Phone
Something you may want to remember is that organic traffic coming from protected websites (https) can’t be identified – due to the fact that secure sites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user until that URL has received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you ensure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your web page to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can include basically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to create a timer. There are four different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s practical when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Udimi Phone
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when selecting the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Udimi Phone
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 customized domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a full 100%. Udimi Phone
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the basics.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be substantially harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their reaction time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, but it still should have appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly look for aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion Udimi Phone
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or phony IPs. Udimi Phone
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day totally free trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for better sales.