As an online entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you require the helpful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you have to understand that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Udimi Solo Ads Review
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will end up spending your cash on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the internet looking for the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Udimi Solo Ads Review
What is ClickMagick? Udimi Solo Ads Review
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And since it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Udimi Solo Ads Review
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Udimi Solo Ads Review
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not available to particular nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Udimi Solo Ads Review
One thing you may want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from secure sites (https) can’t be identified – due to the fact that secure sites are not permitted to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you make certain there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be added to your website to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Udimi Solo Ads Review
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include basically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to create a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Udimi Solo Ads Review
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when selecting the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Udimi Solo Ads Review
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a full 100%. Udimi Solo Ads Review
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you would require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While most tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be significantly harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their reaction time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly seek assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Udimi Solo Ads Review
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this amazing link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or fake IPs. Udimi Solo Ads Review
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Udimi Solo Ads Review