As an online marketer, if you want traffic, you require the beneficial tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you need to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Udimi Wiki
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and eventually you will end up wasting your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have checked out the internet in search of the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
What is ClickMagick? Udimi Wiki
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And because it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Udimi Wiki
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not available to particular nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Udimi Wiki
Something you might want to remember is that organic traffic coming from secure sites (https) can’t be identified – since safe and secure websites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make certain there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 beneficial features that can be included to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include basically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to create a timer. There are four different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Udimi Wiki
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when picking the yearly plan where you can save up to 30%. Udimi Wiki
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two customized domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is product a complete 100%. Udimi Wiki
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be substantially harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to check their action time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly seek help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion Udimi Wiki
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this remarkable link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Udimi Wiki
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and gives the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.