As an internet entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you need the beneficial tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you need to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Ups Link With Tracking Number
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will wind up spending your money on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have actually explored the internet looking for the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately give you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
Ups Link With Tracking Number
What is ClickMagick? Ups Link With Tracking Number
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Ups Link With Tracking Number
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Ups Link With Tracking Number
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to particular nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Ups Link With Tracking Number
Something you may want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from protected sites (https) can not be identified – since secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you make sure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be included to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Ups Link With Tracking Number
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can include practically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is valuable when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Ups Link With Tracking Number
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when choosing the annual strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Ups Link With Tracking Number
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a complete 100%. Ups Link With Tracking Number
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While most tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be considerably more difficult to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still is worthy of appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially seek assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Ups Link With Tracking Number
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or phony IPs. Ups Link With Tracking Number
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous websites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Ups Link With Tracking Number