As an internet marketer, if you want more traffic, you need the helpful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you have to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. Ups Tracking Email Link
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will wind up spending your cash on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have explored the net in search of the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Ups Tracking Email Link
What is ClickMagick? Ups Tracking Email Link
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Ups Tracking Email Link
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Ups Tracking Email Link
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Ups Tracking Email Link
Something you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from protected sites (https) can’t be identified – due to the fact that protected websites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you make certain there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be added to your web page to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Ups Tracking Email Link
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can include pretty much everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are four various designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Ups Tracking Email Link
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when choosing the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Ups Tracking Email Link
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two customized domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a complete 100%. Ups Tracking Email Link
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the essentials.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be considerably more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to check their reaction time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still should have appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly seek assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Ups Tracking Email Link
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or phony IPs. Ups Tracking Email Link
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and provides the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Ups Tracking Email Link