As an online entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you need the beneficial tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you need to comprehend that it should bring some quality traffic. Vrrp Link Tracking
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is useless and eventually you will end up spending your cash on ads without any conversions and sales.
I have explored the net searching for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Vrrp Link Tracking
What is ClickMagick? Vrrp Link Tracking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it allows you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And considering that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Vrrp Link Tracking
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Vrrp Link Tracking
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to specific nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Vrrp Link Tracking
One thing you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from safe and secure sites (https) can not be identified – because safe sites are not enabled to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user till that URL has received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make sure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be included to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Vrrp Link Tracking
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add basically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are four different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is handy when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Vrrp Link Tracking
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when selecting the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Vrrp Link Tracking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is product a complete 100%. Vrrp Link Tracking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the fundamentals.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be significantly harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to check their reaction time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still is worthy of appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially look for help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Vrrp Link Tracking
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this amazing link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or phony IPs. Vrrp Link Tracking
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day totally free trial and gives the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
Vrrp Link Tracking