One of the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a superior product with a lot to offer. Web Api Get Response Body
In its earlier years, the business operated specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at an extremely sensible rate, and the full range of features is available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously practical array of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Web Api Get Response Body
What is GetResponse? Web Api Get Response Body
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Web Api Get Response Body
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you don’t require a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of extra features. You don’t need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find answers to common queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to easily link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a short introduction of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section supplies additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can see which customers within their email list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It is certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique does in theory offer a really versatile method to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can result in accidental removal of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it is simply that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Web Api Get Response Body
GetResponse gives a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are various rate plans readily available. The prices format is rather intricate, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Web Api Get Response Body
The cheapest email plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Web Api Get Response Body
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of brand-new features for larger companies searching for extremely customized features. You will need to arrange a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Web Api Get Response Body
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse provides is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you avoid that irritating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Web Api Get Response Body
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications itis essential not only to see how experts examine it in their reviews, but also to learn if the genuine individuals and companies that purchase it are actually satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a large range of social media websites. The data is then provided in a simple to digest form demonstrating how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Web Api Get Response Body
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s hard to think about any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Web Api Get Response Body