Among the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a superior product with a lot to offer. Web Api Get Response Json
In its earlier years, the company operated specifically in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at a really reasonable price, and the complete variety of features is offered to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly useful range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Web Api Get Response Json
What is GetResponse? Web Api Get Response Json
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Web Api Get Response Json
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you do not require a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of additional features. You don’t need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to common questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to easily link the application with your existing company software platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a quick introduction of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area provides additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. In addition, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their email list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It is definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit challenging at times).
One part I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique does in theory provide a very versatile method to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to unexpected removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it’s simply that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Web Api Get Response Json
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a number of pricing plans offered. The prices format is rather complex, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Web Api Get Response Json
The basic email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Web Api Get Response Json
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you desire. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of new features for bigger companies looking for highly customized features. You will need to set up a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives a remarkable 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Web Api Get Response Json
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This assists you prevent that irritating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Web Api Get Response Json
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the real individuals and companies that purchase it are actually satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a wide range of social networks sites. The information is then provided in an easy to absorb kind demonstrating how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail support in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Web Api Get Response Json
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s likewise one of the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s tough to consider any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant value with this product.
Web Api Get Response Json