As an internet marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the useful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you need to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. What Are Paid Solo Ads
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and eventually you will end up spending your cash on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have checked out the net searching for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately give you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
What Are Paid Solo Ads
What is ClickMagick? What Are Paid Solo Ads
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it allows you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. What Are Paid Solo Ads
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
What Are Paid Solo Ads
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not available to certain countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. What Are Paid Solo Ads
Something you might want to remember is that organic traffic originating from safe sites (https) can’t be detected – because safe websites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you make sure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be added to your website to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
What Are Paid Solo Ads
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include practically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are four different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is handy when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates What Are Paid Solo Ads
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when choosing the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. What Are Paid Solo Ads
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom-made domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a full 100%. What Are Paid Solo Ads
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While most tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be significantly harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to test their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially look for help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion What Are Paid Solo Ads
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or phony IPs. What Are Paid Solo Ads
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day totally free trial and gives the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
What Are Paid Solo Ads