As an online marketer, if you desire more traffic, you require the beneficial tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you have to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. What Do Solo Ads Look Like
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will end up wasting your money on advertisements without any conversions and sales.
I have actually checked out the web looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately give you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
What Do Solo Ads Look Like
What is ClickMagick? What Do Solo Ads Look Like
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it enables you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. What Do Solo Ads Look Like
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
What Do Solo Ads Look Like
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. What Do Solo Ads Look Like
One thing you might want to remember is that organic traffic coming from safe sites (https) can not be identified – due to the fact that secure sites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user until that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you make certain there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be added to your webpage to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
What Do Solo Ads Look Like
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can include pretty much everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices What Do Solo Ads Look Like
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when selecting the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. What Do Solo Ads Look Like
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 customized domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a full 100%. What Do Solo Ads Look Like
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be substantially more difficult to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly look for help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion What Do Solo Ads Look Like
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this remarkable link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or phony IPs. What Do Solo Ads Look Like
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day free trial and offers the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
What Do Solo Ads Look Like