Among the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with a lot to offer. What Does Getresponse Integrate With
In its early years, the company ran solely in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at a very sensible price, and the complete selection of features is offered to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly handy selection of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. What Does Getresponse Integrate With
What is GetResponse? What Does Getresponse Integrate With
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to optimize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. What Does Getresponse Integrate With
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you don’t require a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of additional features. You do not need a credit card to sign up for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily look at responses to common inquiries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to easily link the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a brief introduction of campaign success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section provides additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It is definitely easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit challenging sometimes).
One part I feel that might be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique performs in theory provide an extremely flexible way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can cause accidental removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it’s just that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing What Does Getresponse Integrate With
GetResponse gives a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a variety of price plans offered. The pricing format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: What Does Getresponse Integrate With
The basic e-mail plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro What Does Getresponse Integrate With
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of new features for bigger businesses searching for extremely customized features. You’ll need to schedule a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing What Does Getresponse Integrate With
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse provides is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
What Does Getresponse Integrate With
We realize that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares itis essential not just to see how professionals evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the genuine individuals and businesses that buy it are actually satisfied with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews across a large range of social media sites. The data is then presented in a simple to absorb kind demonstrating how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you ought to be geared up to make a notified purchasing choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email support in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is quite unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions What Does Getresponse Integrate With
Getresponse represents among the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It is likewise among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is difficult to consider any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
What Does Getresponse Integrate With