Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with lots to offer. What Is Getresponse 360
In its earlier years, the company operated solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a very sensible rate, and the full range of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly useful selection of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. What Is Getresponse 360
What is GetResponse? What Is Getresponse 360
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. What Is Getresponse 360
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to register for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily find responses to typical questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a brief overview of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section provides more detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult at times).
One part I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method does in theory provide a really versatile method to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can cause unexpected deletion of material, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it is simply that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices What Is Getresponse 360
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a number of pricing plans offered. The prices format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: What Is Getresponse 360
The standard email plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro What Is Getresponse 360
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new features for larger companies trying to find highly tailored features. You’ll need to set up a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides a remarkable 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing What Is Getresponse 360
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This assists you prevent that irritating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
What Is Getresponse 360
We understand that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares it is necessary not just to see how specialists assess it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the real people and companies that purchase it are in fact pleased with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates throughout a vast array of social media websites. The data is then provided in an easy to digest form demonstrating how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be equipped to make an informed purchasing decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is very unique among competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions What Is Getresponse 360
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It is also among the most interesting products of its kind – because it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It is tough to think about any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant value with this product.
What Is Getresponse 360