One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. When You Don’T Get A Response
In its early years, the company operated solely in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at an extremely affordable price, and the complete range of features is offered to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly useful selection of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. When You Don’T Get A Response
What is GetResponse? When You Don’T Get A Response
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to maximize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. When You Don’T Get A Response
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you do not require a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of extra features. You do not need a credit card to register for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily look at responses to common questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a quick introduction of project success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section provides additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit challenging sometimes).
One part I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique performs in theory provide an extremely versatile method to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can cause unexpected removal of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it is simply that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software. Here is a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices When You Don’T Get A Response
GetResponse provides a 30-day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are various price plans offered. The pricing format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: When You Don’T Get A Response
The cheapest email plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro When You Don’T Get A Response
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you want. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new functions for bigger businesses looking for extremely personalized features. You’ll require to schedule a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing When You Don’T Get A Response
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that enable split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you prevent that irritating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
When You Don’T Get A Response
We recognize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it’s important not just to see how experts evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the real people and businesses that purchase it are actually pleased with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a wide variety of social networks sites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest kind demonstrating how many people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you ought to be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email support in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions When You Don’T Get A Response
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is difficult to think about any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial value with this product.
When You Don’T Get A Response