One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with lots to offer. Where Is Getresponse Located
In its early years, the company ran specifically in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a very sensible rate, and the full variety of features is available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly helpful selection of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Where Is Getresponse Located
What is GetResponse? Where Is Getresponse Located
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to maximize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Where Is Getresponse Located
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you don’t need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of extra features. You do not require a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily find answers to typical queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a quick summary of project success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area provides further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can view which customers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It is certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One part I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique does in theory provide a really versatile method to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in unintentional deletion of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it’s just that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Where Is Getresponse Located
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are various rate plans readily available. The rates format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Where Is Getresponse Located
The standard email plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Where Is Getresponse Located
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the max webinar participants to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of new features for bigger businesses trying to find highly customized features. You will require to set up a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives a remarkable 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Where Is Getresponse Located
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that allow split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Where Is Getresponse Located
We recognize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how specialists assess it in their reviews, but likewise to learn if the real people and companies that buy it are really satisfied with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a wide range of social networks websites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb kind showing how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be equipped to make an informed purchasing decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email support in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is very unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Where Is Getresponse Located
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is also among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s difficult to consider any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Where Is Getresponse Located