If you have been online marketing, you definitely know precisely how many tools, plugins and services are available on the market. You probably have to shift between 5 to 10 at any one time. Not only is this annoying but also a waste of time. You must switch from one tool for email marketing, another one for SEO, another to aid you in website and over to another for SEO once more. That is difficult and outrageously pricey! Who Owns Builderall
Fortunately, there’s a tool available that was specially designed for busy internet marketers and all those working online. The digital marketing platform is called Builderall.
WHAT IS BUILDERALL? Who Owns Builderall
BuilderAll is an all in one marketing platform containing all the marketing tools that you need to run a successful internet business. Who Owns Builderall
Rather than buying each one of the tools that you’ll need, you’ll get all the tools in one place. BuilderAll!
From sales pages, landing pages, sales funnels, website builder, analytics, real-time purchase proof for your sales pages, heat maps, click maps autoresponders and plenty more.
Now, you probably are aware that buying all these tools will cost you $1,00s if not $1,000s of dollars per month. The worst part? Some of the third party tools and plugins may compromise your website. This alone should give you ground to have BuilderAll at the moment.
Who Owns Builderall
THE BUILDERALL TOOLS
1. Drag and Drop Site Builder: This is an HTML5 run site, blog, sales funnel and membership site builder that allows you to create unique user experiences based on visitors’ device type: personal computer, tablet or mobile phone. The website features content that is very easy for search engines to read and understand, thus making it search engine friendly. Along with this, it can be used in creating advertising graphics, infographics, blog header designs, eBook covers, business cards, Facebook covers, flyers, Kindle covers, Google+ headers Pinterest layouts, resume designs, Twitter covers and many others.
2. Responsive Builder: A builder that makes blogs and websites to provide an optimal viewing experience, which makes it completely responsive. More so, it is very search engine friendly.
3. App Creator: This is an entire structure which can be utilised in building, modifying, and publishing mobile apps. Together with the Application Creator, it is possible to publish apps on all platforms, and when you use their own accounts, this can be done with no charges. To make money off those published apps, you’ll have to acquire a personal Apple, Play and Amazon app accounts.
4. Mailing Boss: An automatic email responder and marketing automation tool, it comes with unlimited subscribers and sending quota!
5. Design Studio: This presents tools necessary for the adding of images or videos into specific areas of a picture including a TV screen, picture frame, mobile screen or any place you prefer. Moreover, it allows you to upload personal image or video holders and also presents you with the choice of deciding the display area in which you want your image or video or image to be visible.
6. Presentations Builder: This could be leveraged in the making of slideshow presentations of expert quality for companies. Presentations Builder has features which are like PowerPoint, but presents you with a lot of other choices to select from.
7. Animated Videos Tool: This tool can be used in the creation of fully animated videos. Also, you can include text, animated images, pictures, audio and several other effects using this tool.
8. The Floating Video (HTML or Flash): This tool aids you in uploading videos that were made from a green screen or the same color background, but make visible only the object before the background, just like Alex on the welcome page of Builderall.
9. Facebook Inbox Answer: This tool gives automated replies and answers to comments. It can be used to engage your audience in places where you would like.
10. Browser Notifications: Allows you to set up browser notifications and programmed push notifications to users who have approved, even if they are not currently on your site.
11. On-page SEO Tool: This Search Engine Optimization tool evaluates every section of your search engine optimization, awards points to regions which are flourishing, and shows you where work needs to be done. All you’ve got to do is type in a keyword and website that you plan to rank.
12. Click Map: This is a real-time heat map that indicates areas of your website that customers are most interested in, example: areas that got the most hits.
13. Reviews Exchange: This tool allows you to place a user submitted review box on your website. The other great use case for this is as a live chat box for webinars. This is a powerful tool for SEO as the “SEO juice” goes directly to your site from the comments. With other comment box providers such as Facebook or Disquis, the SEO juice goes to Facebook or Disquis.
14. Sharelocker App: This tool assists you in creating some areas of your website not accessible to users until they click the share button. This way, users are locked out of the original content until they share the content to others, consequently growing your viewers organically.
15. Script Generator: This very useful tool can be utilised in making excellent copy for your sales letters or pages, videos, webinars, emails and so on and so forth. With this tool, you can focus on your avatar. Additionally, it indicates the benefits of your product or services and what tweaks have to be implemented on your avatar to enhance your sales.
16. Intuitive Templates: Can be used in the creation of an unlimited number of floating videos which will grant you an edge over your competition and encourage your customers to re-visit. Additionally, this tool will engage your visitors and will increase the time that they spend on your website.
17. Video Editor: This all-efficient tool aids in the creation of descriptive videos or professional sales letters (also known as, video sales letters) which is clearly more engaging and certainly will lead to more sales as compared to a generic copy.
18. Images in 360: Super tool which produces 3D images of your products which engages your customers and converts a growing number of sales. This user-friendly tool may be found right within the BuilderAll platform.
19. Mockups and design studio: Allows you to make stunning pictures for your site, eBooks, products and courses. You can even make extremely engaging content on your social networks or blogs.
20. Builderall Business: This help you in making cash off their affiliate program. With Builderall Business, everything needed to spread the word about Builderall will be supplied to assist you make income as an affiliate.
HOW MUCH IS BUILDERALL?
There are 3 different pricing options in Builderall, namely Web Presence, Digital Marketing and Builderall Business.
The image above displays the monthly recurring fees along with the image below is the fee if you pay annually.
To be honest with you, this price is in fact quite affordable and reasonable for most of the people, especially beginners. Taking into consideration buying all the tools included would probably amount to thousands of dollars if purchased individually.
Who Owns Builderall
WHO IS BUILDERALL FOR?
By now, you are aware that BuilderAll is such a great Platform. Not only because of the reasonable price but also the tools that you secure all under one roof.
Complete newbies: Starting a drag and drop site builder, sales funnels and landing pages has NEVER been so simple as this!
Product Creators: How much do you pay for your sales page to be built professionally? As expected, you will have to collect emails, follow up with an autoresponder, have social proof and a sales funnel. BuilderAll will cater to all those needs.
Affiliate Marketers: Are you already into making money online & affiliate marketing? BuilderAll is a good Platform to promote to build credibility and trust.
App Programmers: Developing an application has never been easier than within BuilderAll. Whether you are just a beginner or you are already a professional. Who Owns Builderall
Web Developers: Absolutely, you can create responsive sites for your customers.
E-mail marketers: How much do you pay your current e-mail service providers like Convertkitor Aweber? With up to 10,000 subscribers, it is difficult to believe someone can resist purchasing BuildAll.
Companies & co-operates: Don’t you need a professionally developed website with everything that you’ll need to obtain sales, build credibility and entice more clients?
and clearly, for YOU!
BUILDERALLS KEY SELLING POINTS Who Owns Builderall
Who Owns Builderall
1. Everything in 1 Place
BuilderAll has solved the problem that we have to buy different tools from many different platforms.
BuilderAll houses everything under a single roof so that you do not have to overpay and over-complicate things.
2. Very Affordable & Reasonable Pricing
I would be glad to pay $50 monthly or even up to $100 a month for all of the services they supply. Yet, they are charging at just $10 and $30 every month.
It’s a pretty crazy deal.
3. Easy-to-Use Interface
As we have mentioned above, it is very easy to design your own site and landing pages using BuilderAll.
All you will need to do is “drag and drop” components to the places you need them to be at.
It is completely a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) platform!
4. Unlimited Website Hosting Provided
You have to obtain your own domain but it’s rare to see business offering UNLIMITED web hosting service.
5. Create Your Own Apps
This is a very unique feature because only a few platforms out there allows complete newbies to construct a mobile app by simply using easy drag and drop functions.
This is valuable to build some simple apps. (Of course, do not expect it to be very sophisticated!)
6. Suitable for a Wide Selection of Users
Most products out there only target a particular group of people. However, like what I have listed before, BuilderAll is catered to a wide assortment of users.
Many groups of people may benefit from this amazing program.
7. Easier to Design Than WordPress
To be honest, using WordPress is similar to learning a totally new language in the beginning. So quite a few individuals may have a hard time with WordPress when they are just a beginner without clear guidance.
Additionally, the design of your website in WordPress is pretty much depending on the theme you pick.
If you do not know how to code, it is hard for you to customize all the design features to make it the way you desire.
BuilderAll’s powerful page layout function is a much better alternative if you are very specific about your site design.
8. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Who Owns Builderall
Last but not least, you are able to get your money back within 30 days if you’re not satisfied with BuilderAll.
BUILDERALL AFFILIATE PROGRAM – CREATE THE LIFESTYLE YOU WANT WITH BUILDERALL
At this point, it’s clear how BuilderAll has transformed digital marketing completely, by providing a feature-packed solution, which is of excellent quality, great value, and is reasonably priced. If you find the potential of this amazing product, and what positive outcomes it can make on your business, as well as the possible growth our business and become more powerful in our market, then we want you to help expand our business in addition to yours.
The best aspect of being a part of the BuilderAll team is that you can also earn revenue from promotions which transforms to sales.
Why should you register for the BuilderAll Affiliate Program? Who Owns Builderall
Once you register as a Builderall Business member, you instantly become an affiliate. This means that all the essential information and tools needed to spread the word about the BuilderAll platform is supplied to you and in turn, you will earn commissions for every successful conversion. We have an already established, and functional business that can help you earn as you develop your own business.
SUPPORT AND USER EXPERIENCE
BuilderAll is one of the most complete digital marketing platforms in the world and we understand that this can be quite confusing at first sight because of the quantity of information and possibilities. To make it easier for you to begin and progress with BuilderAll, they has developed a number of support options to make it easier for you, namely:
1. Quick training
2. Tutorial Videos
3. Facebook Support Group
4. Support by the ticket system
5. Tutorials on demand
6. Certified partners
VERDICT Who Owns Builderall
BuilderAll is an ideal pick for both the new and experienced affiliate marketers. Who Owns Builderall
If you are a total beginner you can get started with a simple test site and have access to all the tools that can help you grow it into a genuine authority in your chosen marketplace.
Your website will be powered with the most innovative sales funnel available, equipped with all the features you’ll need to succeed online.
For online marketing veterans, you’ll be able to pick the right package to address the needs you currently have while leaving space to expand while your empire grows. BuilderAll is perfect for entrepreneurs, service providers, digital professionals, designers, web agencies, coaches, networking professionals, and anyone else who enjoys earning money online.
Who Owns Builderall