Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with lots to offer. Why Choose Getresponse
In its early years, the business ran solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at an extremely sensible rate, and the full range of features is offered to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously helpful array of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Why Choose Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Why Choose Getresponse
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Why Choose Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To begin, you don’t need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with lots of extra features. You do not need a charge card to register for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily look at answers to typical queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to easily connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We provide the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with innovative segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a short summary of campaign success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section provides additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can view which customers within their email list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It is certainly simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a bit tricky at times).
One section I feel that could be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach performs in theory offer a really versatile method to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in unexpected deletion of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it’s simply that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software. Here is a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Why Choose Getresponse
GetResponse gives a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a number of rate plans offered. The prices format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Why Choose Getresponse
The standard email plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Why Choose Getresponse
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the max webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of new features for bigger companies looking for highly tailored features. You’ll require to schedule a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Why Choose Getresponse
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This assists you avoid that irritating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Why Choose Getresponse
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares itis essential not just to see how professionals evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to find out if the genuine individuals and companies that purchase it are really pleased with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews across a vast array of social media sites. The information is then provided in a simple to digest kind showing how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email assistance in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Why Choose Getresponse
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It is also one of the most interesting products of its kind – in that it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s tough to consider any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial value with this product.
Why Choose Getresponse