One of the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a superior product with lots to offer. Xbee.Getresponse()
In its early years, the business ran solely in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at an extremely reasonable price, and the complete selection of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously practical variety of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Xbee.Getresponse()
What is GetResponse? Xbee.Getresponse()
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Xbee.Getresponse()
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you don’t need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of additional features. You don’t need a charge card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily look at responses to common questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a short summary of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section provides more information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It is certainly simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One section I feel that could be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique performs in theory offer a very flexible method to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can cause unintentional removal of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it is simply that the application of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Xbee.Getresponse()
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are various price plans available. The prices format is rather complicated, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Xbee.Getresponse()
The basic email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you need. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the max webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new features for bigger businesses looking for extremely customized features. You’ll need to arrange a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Xbee.Getresponse()
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse offers is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications itis essential not just to see how specialists assess it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the genuine individuals and companies that purchase it are actually satisfied with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse reviews across a wide range of social networks sites. The information is then provided in an easy to digest kind showing how many individuals had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Xbee.Getresponse()
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is likewise one of the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is difficult to consider any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable value with this product.