As an online marketer, if you want more traffic, you need the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you have to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Zaful Tracking Link
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will wind up wasting your cash on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have checked out the web in search of the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the market recently.
Zaful Tracking Link
What is ClickMagick? Zaful Tracking Link
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Zaful Tracking Link
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Zaful Tracking Link
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not accessible to certain countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Zaful Tracking Link
One thing you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from secure sites (https) can’t be detected – due to the fact that safe and secure sites are not permitted to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you ensure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 beneficial features that can be added to your web page to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Zaful Tracking Link
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include basically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Zaful Tracking Link
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when picking the yearly plan where you can save up to 30%. Zaful Tracking Link
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two customized domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a complete 100%. Zaful Tracking Link
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be substantially harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their reaction time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially look for help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Zaful Tracking Link
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or fake IPs. Zaful Tracking Link
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day free trial and offers the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Zaful Tracking Link