Among the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a superior product with a lot to offer. Zeep Get Response
In its early years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a very affordable rate, and the full range of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly useful range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Zeep Get Response
What is GetResponse? Zeep Get Response
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Zeep Get Response
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To start, you don’t require a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to boost your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with a lot of extra features. You do not require a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find responses to usual queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations permit you to easily connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the creation of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a quick summary of project success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section supplies further information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It is certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that might be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique does in theory offer a really versatile way to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in unintentional deletion of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool – it’s just that the execution of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Zeep Get Response
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Take not, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various rate plans offered. The rates format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Zeep Get Response
The cheapest e-mail plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Zeep Get Response
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you desire. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will also get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of new features for larger companies trying to find extremely tailored features. You’ll require to set up a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Zeep Get Response
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that enable split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse provides is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Zeep Get Response
We recognize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how professionals evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to learn if the genuine people and companies that buy it are really pleased with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews across a wide range of social networks sites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb form demonstrating how many people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you ought to be geared up to make an informed buying decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is very unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Zeep Get Response
Getresponse represents among the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It is hard to think of any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Zeep Get Response