One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. Zf2 Getresponse
In its early years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at a very sensible rate, and the complete selection of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly practical selection of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Zf2 Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Zf2 Getresponse
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Zf2 Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you don’t require a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with a lot of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find answers to typical queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing company software platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a quick introduction of campaign success via raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section supplies additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can view which customers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that could be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method carries out in theory provide an extremely versatile way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to unintentional removal of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it’s just that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Zf2 Getresponse
GetResponse gives a 30 day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a number of rate plans available. The rates format is rather complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Zf2 Getresponse
The standard e-mail plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Zf2 Getresponse
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the max webinar guests to 500. You will also get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of new functions for larger businesses trying to find extremely customized features. You will need to arrange a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Zf2 Getresponse
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that allow split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This assists you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We understand that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the real people and businesses that buy it are really pleased with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a large range of social media websites. The data is then provided in a simple to digest type demonstrating how many individuals had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you ought to be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail support in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Zf2 Getresponse
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to consider any contending product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable value with this product.